Roasted Dalia is a nourishing meal famously consumed in the Northern region of India as a highly nutritious breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is made from small crushed white wheat kernels. It consists of fiber and nutrient rich layers.
What makes Vikram Roller Flour Mills Roasted Dalia so special?
You might be surprised to know that Vikram Roller Flour Mills manufactured Roasted Dalia is processed under the most hygienic conditions. Our oats processing involves no human intervention, and yet we produce bravado quality dalia to keep your family happy and healthy.
Did You Know The Health Benefits of Roasted Dalia?
Oats are one of the healthiest grains on earth. Pair it with Vikram Mills’ renowned manufacturing processes, and you get the healthiest and the most scrumptious snack ingredient! Some benefits of Roasted Dalia are,
- Roasted Dalia is incredibly nutrient rich, and even contains more proteins and fats than any other grain. Dalia is also a good source of carbs and fiber, including the powerful fiber beta-glucans 1, 2 and 3.
- Eating a bowl of Oats daily is helpful in losing weight. It is loaded with fibre which will keep you satiated for long and thus help in weight loss.
- Whole oats are rich in antioxidants, and plant compounds known as polyphenols that have anti inflammatory and anti itching properties.
- Eating Oats can highly reduce the risk of any heart diseases by lowering cholesterol levels. Beta-glucan fiber in oats is effective at reducing both total and LDL cholesterol levels.
- Type-2 Diabetes is a common disease, and oats help reduce the risk of it by lowering blood sugar levels and maintaining insulin sensitivity.
- Oats is also a very filling food that contains low calories and is exceptionally great for people into fitness.
How do we make Dalia?
To ensure your health, roasted dalia must be finely processed and in adherence to the quality standards. At our plant, Wheat is first cleaned properly with a running water jet, followed by it softening in water for 10-12 hours. The softened wheat is then processed in the Premium Pin Mill machine and broken into fine, medium and large sized particles.