Maida/White Flour (Vikram Mills Super Patent Maida, Vikram Mills Spl. Chaap Maida, and Vikram Mills Patent Maida)
White Flour (Maida)
White Flour commonly known as Maida in India is a multi-purpose flour that contains substantial amount of Starchy Endosperm of wheat. Vikram Mills produces Maida by finely milling the best quality indigenous whole wheat. Maida is a popular flour used for preparing a wide variety of mouth-melting Indian and International dishes. Maida contains low fibre content as the bran particles are finely ground to smoothen it further.
Perfect to be used for
- Breads like Naan, roomali roti, Bhature, Poori, Kulche, Sandwich Bread, Pizza base, etc.
- Baked items like Cakes, Biscuits, Muffins, PanCakes, etc.
- Snacks like Samosa, Bhajiya, Jalebi, Spaghetti, Vermicelli, Macaroni, Pasta, etc.
Why Our Maida Is A Popular Choice?
- Production of ultra-fine quality maida requires the selection of best of whole wheat, cleaning it, grinding it and packing it. Vikram Mills ensures that you get the best of white flour maida as per your requirement. It is one of the most popular product straight out of our milling plant, used by numerous bakeries, retailers, hotels, restaurants, and packaged food item producers. Our maida is a popular choice because -
- High Nutritional Value: Vikram Mills maida is rich in gluten content, vitamin B, and Iron. This nutritional value makes it a perfect candidate for preparing various types of assorted breads, cakes, snacks and many other fast-food items.
- Maida choices: We produce maida with different gluten & fibre content suitable for different purposes. Vikram Mills produces Bakery Special Maida, Patent Maida and Super Patent Maida. The difference lies in the amount of Suji present in the white flour. For example, higher suji content is an excellent choice for baked items.
- Branded & Non-branded: You can purchase the Branded or Non-branded type maida produced by us. There is no inherent difference in the manufacturing process or nutritional value. Only the non-branded packets are sometimes preferred by the retailers who sell it without any brand royalty (India Gate). Factology 101
“There are many species of wheat which together make up the genus Triticum.”