Dalia is another wholesome meal consumed in North India as a quick and small meal. Also known as cracked wheat, dalia is processed by breaking the whole wheat into fine, medium and large size wheat granules.
What makes Vikram rollar flour mills Dalia so special?
- You might be surpised to know that Vikram rollar flour mills manufactures dalia is processed under the most hygienic conditions. Our dalia processing involves no human intervention, and yet we produce bravado quality dalia to keep your family happy and healthy.
Did you know these health benefits of dalia?
Vikram rollar flour mills dalia is not just known as a sumptuous light snack ingredient, but also for its numerous benefits. Some of them are
- Eating a bowl of dalia daily is helpful in losing weight. Dalia is loaded with fibre which will keep you satiated for long and thus help in weight loss.
- Dalia contains complex carbohydrates and is low in glycemic index. This ensures a steady release of glucose in the blood, which helps in managing blood sugar.
- Dalia is a rich source of protein and is also loaded with vitamins and minerals which help in recovery post workout.
- Due to high fibre content, it helps in maintaining the cholesterol level of the body and is thus healthy for the heart.
- Vikram rollar flour mills Dalia gives you and your family an all-round health benefit. Then why wait? Get yourself India Gate Dalia today!
How we make Dalia?
- To ensure your health, dalia must be finely processed and in adherence to the quality standards. At our plant, Wheat is first cleaned properly with running water jet, followed by it softening in water for 10-12 hours. The softened wheat is then processed in the Premium Pin Mill machine and broken into fine, medium and large sized particles.
- Our Dalia not just keeps your digestive track healthy, but also help you control weight, blood-sugar level, and keep a balance of nutrients in your body.